City of Garden City, Idaho largest online public and criminal records directory.


Idaho Public Records Search

Garden City is a city in Ada County, Idaho, United States. It is part of the Boise metropolitan area. The city is known for its vibrant downtown area, which features a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues. The city council is composed of five members, each elected to a four-year term. The council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month. The council is responsible for setting policy, approving the budget, and enacting ordinances. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Garden City, Ada County, Idaho to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Garden City, Ada County, Idaho, you would go to the Ada County Jail and the Ada County Courthouse.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Garden City, Ada County, Idaho Library?

The Garden City Library in Ada County, Idaho, offers access to public records. The library has a variety of resources available, including online databases, print materials, and microfilm. The library also offers access to the Idaho State Archives, which contains a wealth of public records.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Garden City, Ada County, Idaho?

The Ada County Sheriff's Office provides fingerprinting services at their main office.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Garden City, Ada County, Idaho, and what information is provided in the records?

In order to obtain vital records from Garden City, Ada County, Idaho, you must contact the Ada County Recorder's Office. The records available from the Ada County Recorder's Office include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, and divorce decrees. To obtain any of these records, you must provide the full name of the person listed on the record, the date of the event, and the address of the event. You may also need to provide additional information, such as the names of the parents or the name of the spouse.