City of Garland, Texas largest online public and criminal records directory.


Texas Public Records Search

Garland, Texas is known for its diverse population, its vibrant economy, and its commitment to the arts. The City Council of Garland is composed of a Mayor and six Council Members, all of whom are elected at-large to serve two-year terms. The Mayor and Council Members are responsible for setting policy, approving the budget, and appointing the City Manager. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Garland, Dallas County, Texas to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Garland, Dallas County, Texas, you would go to the Lew Sterrett Justice Center for jail and the Frank Crowley Courts Building for court.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Garland, Dallas County, Texas Library?

You can find public records in the Garland, Dallas County, Texas Library. The library offers access to a variety of public records, including birth, death, marriage, and divorce records, as well as property records, court records, and other government documents.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Garland, Dallas County, Texas?

The Dallas County Sheriff's Office provides fingerprinting services at the Garland Substation.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Garland, Dallas County, Texas, and what information is provided in the records?

To obtain vital records for Garland, Dallas County, Texas, you must contact the Dallas County Clerk's Office. The vital records available from the Dallas County Clerk's Office include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees. To obtain any of these records, you must provide the full name of the person listed on the record, the date of the event, and the county in which the event occurred. You may also need to provide additional information, such as the parents' names for a birth certificate or the date of the divorce decree for a divorce record.