Kentucky Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
Kentucky Public Records Search
Kentucky DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official Kentucky government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
Kentucky Drivers License
- Driver History Records, Driver Testing Manuals, License Issuance Locations, Driver License/ID Card and General Information, Motor Cycle/Moped Licenses. DUI, Kentucky Driving Laws, Ignition Interlock Devices. On-Line Services. License plates, KY Vehicle Information,Motor Vehicle Record Request. Forms and Applications
- Obtaining a Kentucky Driver License/ID Card
General Information. Location of Issuance, Requirements for Obtaining a Permit/License, National Driver Register, Testing, Driver License Renewal and other important information.
- Graduated Driver Licensing Program
Summary of New Graduated Licensing Law, for Teen Drivers & Parents, How to obtain Full Unrestricted License and other sources for young and beginning drivers.
- Driver History Records
Request Driving History Records for Kentucky drivers. Find out about Driver status, license expiration, driving restrictions, and traffic violations. A three-year driving record is a public record.
- Division of Driver Licensing
License Issuance Locations. Get location telephone numbers and hours of operation by county.
- Motor Cycle / Moped Licenses
Kentucky Motorcycle Rider Education Program. Motorcycle permits and licenses. Motorcycle Safety Education Course and other related links and information.
- Commercial Drivers License Information
CDL Application. Hazardous Materials Endorsement Application. What is the Commercial Driver's License Law.How to apply. Skill Test Fees for CDL Permits. What does the road test cover and more information to help you get your CDL.
- Division of Driver Licensing Home page and index
- Department of Vehicle Regulation
Kentucky Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Renewals, forms and publications. License plate information and instructions. Records requests by using you online resources available to the general public. You can accomplish many vehicle matters with easy to use links to sources without having to visit the division of motor vehicles. Get county clerk information to issue titles and registrations. Free information and services you can access with a computer anytime. Find out about requirements before leaving to the divisions location.
- License Plates
Regular License Plates, special, university, independent, military, disabled and other plates.
- Title Inquiries / Histories
history record of motor vehicles for the public upon request. Speed Titles, Duplicate Titles and more information.
- Motor Vehicle Record Request
Request information such as title history, current owner, VIN numbers, plate #'s and hit and run accidents.
- International Registration Plan (IRP)
Apportioned Registration, Persons that need to register and other information.
- On-Line services for motor carriers
Motor Carrier Information, Web Applications for permits, Vehicle Additions or Deletions of Vehicles in Kentucky and other sources.
- Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing
KY Vehicle Information, Titles Information, Motor Vehicle Record Request, FAQ's, Mandatory Insurance Reporting Plan, Title 601 Regulations Kentucky Revised Statutes, State Government Web Sites and Telephone Numbers and more.
Kentucky DMV Forms and Manuals
Kentucky DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
- Division of Motor Carriers FAQs
Apportioned Registration (IRP), Commercial Motor Vehicle Credentials, Overweight/Overdimensional and other frequently asked questions.
- Division of Motor Carriers Home Page
On-Line Services, Commercial Vehicle Credentials, Forms and Applications and Other Information.
- Department of Insurance
Consumer protection and education, agent licensing, sources for seniors and more.
- Kentucky Motor Vehicle Commission
License for motor vehicle dealers, salespersons, manufacturers, distributors, and their representatives. Consumer protection by investigating complaints against dealerships. Administrative citations to dealers who fail to comply with the laws governing motor vehicle sales.