New Hampshire Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
New Hampshire Public Records Search
New Hampshire DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official New Hampshire government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
New Hampshire Drivers License
- All links below are official DMV links by the state of Alaska. Free and easy to use information without having to navigate through unrelated sites. Many services are available online from any computer without having to visit your local DMV office. No need to stand in lines awaiting a clerk's attention. Links below can be a great source to many DMV services and information whether you are seeking to register your vehicle, obtain duplicate title or other documents. In Addition, you can access drivers license matters and issues such as renewal, first time applicant/driver. Other services include title information and history that can reveal information about a vehicle you are interested in purchasing. Employers can benefit from linking and ordering drivers history on an individual or a prospective employee. No cost to access information and minimal fees for various official records. Links are also provided for young first time drivers.
- Driver Licensing
Obtaining a New Drivers License. Required Driver License Documentation and links and instructions.
- Driver Licensing Locations (Substations)
Location, days open and information.
- Driver Education
NH Approved Driver Improvement Programs
Troop G - Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
Motor Carrier Enforcement Section Rules & Regulations Training
Motorcycle Rider Training
Various training and educational events
- Financial Responsibility
responsible for revocations and suspensions and maintaining data on Crashes, Driving Records, Impaired Driver Intervention Programs, Insurance Requirements (SR-22 Insurance Certificate), Pleas-By-Mail in addition to collecting fines.
- Non-US Citizen
- Department of Safety Links
New Hampshire Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Renewals, forms and publications. License plate information and instructions. Records requests by using you online resources available to the general public. You can accomplish many vehicle matters with easy to use links to sources without having to visit the division of motor vehicles. Get county clerk information to issue titles and registrations. Free information and services you can access with a computer anytime. Find out about requirements before leaving to the divisions location.
- Registration Bureau
For the registration of Agricultural and Farm equipment, Automobiles, Boats, Construction equipment, Mopeds, Motorcycles, Tractors and Trailers.
- Getting Your Initial Plate
Search the availability of initial license plates.
- Municipal Agents
Citizens Online, Maintaining Plates Annually, Swiftly & Simply. C.O.M.P.A.S.S. is a quick and easy 4 step process to allow the citizens of New Hampshire to renew their existing license plates / registrations online.
- Title Bureau
The DMV Bureau of Title maintains all records pertaining to the buying and selling of vehicles.
- International Registration Plan
For registering vehicles that travel into two or more jurisdictions.
- Inspections and Emissions
Inspections and requirements.
- Registration Bureau Municipal Agents
Current Online Agents, Agents Signed Up for Online Access.
New Hampshire DMV Forms and Manuals
New Hampshire DMV Misc. Links and FAQs