New York Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
New York Public Records Search
New York DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official New York government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
New York Drivers License
- Renew your license with ease and convenience. Resources for young drivers, Graduated licenses and Junior drivers. You can access help and information if you have recently moved to New York. Various licenses such as motorcycle, International Driver Permits, Photo IDs and index to many helpful free links and resources directly from the New York state, department of motor vehicles. General information as well as specific issues you can address from a computer and avoiding the visit to a location with can save you time and expense.
- New Drivers - First Driver License
How to Get Your Driver License, process to apply for a non-commercial driver license in NYS instructions.
- Junior Drivers / Graduated Licensing
Graduated Licensing Law, new rules apply to junior drivers who have learner permits that were issued on or after September 1, 2003.
- Drivers Who Move to NYS
Drivers From the US or Canada Who Move to NYS. New Drivers-How to Apply Link. information about the requirement.
- Motorcycle Licenses
Find out about the process to apply for a motorcycle license. Motorcycle Permit Supervision, Restrictions and Practice. Schedule your motorcycle road test and other related information and sources.
- International Driving Permits information
- General Information About Driver Licenses
- New York State Photo Driver License or Non-Driver Photo Identification Card
Get information about the NYS Enhanced Driver License (EDL) and Enhanced Non-Driver Photo ID Card (ENDID). Who Must Be Licensed, How to Apply and other related instructions.
- Driver Licenses, Learner Permits, and Non-Driver Photo ID Cards services
Index and services offered by New York state, department of motor vehicles. Site map and easy to look up information related to the assistance you are seeking.
New York Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Register your vehicle online or by mail. How to information with easy to follow and clear instructions to the general public from the official New York state website. Resources you can access with convenience from your computer anytime without being concerned with office holidays, closures and hours of operation. No need to stand in long lines by going the department's location in person during work hours. Instantly obtain information, check title or lien status from home. Replacement of documents such as title certificates and how to information to many essential services available regarding vehicle and registrations matters easily accessible.
- Register a Vehicle
Vehicle Registration Requirements. How to Register Your Vehicle. Before you buy or receive your new car. Proof of Ownership. Vehicle registration and Title Application and more helpful related resources.
- Renew a Vehicle Registration
How to Renew a Vehicle Registration. You can renew a vehicle registration on-line, by mail, by telephone, or at a DMV office.Registration Renewal Fees. If you did Not Receive the Registration Documents.
- Transfer Vehicle Ownership
Surrender or Transfer Registration. Proof of purchase price or gift. Liens, Refund of Registration Fee and other essential information.
- Title Certificates and Vehicle Ownership
How to replace a lost title certificate. How to apply for a duplicate title certificate. How long before you will receive your duplicate.
- Title/Lien Status Check
Use this on-line application to check the status of a NYS-issued vehicle title.
- Register an Out-of-State Vehicle
How to register a vehicle in NYS that has a registration document or a title certificate from another state.
- Vehicle Owners information and links
Link to help and instructions for vehicle related matters. Registration, title and ownership sources, forms and more.
New York DMV Forms and Manuals
New York DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
- Access publicly available links below for valuable and free resources. Contact information for guidance for what is not provided online. Obtain records what infromation that is available. Sources for Commercial drivers as well as private resources.
- Information about Traffic Tickets
What must I do if I receive a traffic ticket in NYS. DMV Traffic Violations Bureaus and how to plead on-line to TVB traffic tickets. More information to help with violation matters.
- On-Line Services
Vehicle Registration, Driver License, DMV Records, Road Test, Custom and Personalized Plate, Title Certificate, Traffic Violations Bureau Traffic Ticket and DMV-Regulated Business Transactions. Inspection Sticker Orders. Insurance Transactions. SSN Verification, E-ZPass. Check the status of your on-line transaction. Services for Businesses and many other resources.
- NYS commercial driver license (CDL)
NYS Commercial Driver's Manual. Required CDL Certifications. CDL Hazardous Materials (HazMat) Endorsement. CDL "S" Endorsement for School Bus Drivers. The Annual NYS Truck Safety and Education Conference. Forms Related to Commercial Drivers and other essential services and links.
- How to Contact or Visit the DMV
Find your local DMV office. Find your DMV telephone call center. Schedule a road test by phone or on-line. Find road test locations. Contact the DMV on-line. How to Report a Problem Related to the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA).
- DMV Records
Important Information about Privacy and Access to DMV Records. DMV Records That Are Available. How to Get DMV Records and more important instructions.
- Telephone Services
Renew a Vehicle Registration. Order Custom or Personalized Plates. Schedule a Road Test.
- DMV Telephone Call Centers
General Assistance and Specialized Assistance.
- New York State Department of Motor Vehicles home page and index of services
- Department of Motor Vehicles Frequently Asked Questions
- Find answers form the DMV Customer Service internet office