City of Riverside, Ohio largest online public and criminal records directory.


Ohio Public Records Search

Riverside Ohio is known for its historic architecture, its vibrant arts and culture scene, and its proximity to the Little Miami River. The Riverside City Council is composed of seven members, each elected to a four-year term. The Council meets on the first and third Mondays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Riverside, Montgomery County, Ohio to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Riverside, Montgomery County, Ohio, you would go to the Montgomery County Jail and the Montgomery County Court.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Riverside, Montgomery County, Ohio Library?

The Riverside Public Library in Montgomery County, Ohio offers access to public records. The library has a variety of resources available, including online databases, print materials, and microfilm. Additionally, the library offers access to the Ohio Public Records Database, which provides access to a variety of public records from across the state.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Riverside, Montgomery County, Ohio?

The Riverside Police Department provides fingerprinting services.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Riverside, Montgomery County, Ohio, and what information is provided in the records?

To obtain vital records from Riverside, Montgomery County, Ohio, you must contact the Montgomery County Probate Court. The records available from the Montgomery County Probate Court include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees. To obtain any of these records, you must provide the full name of the person listed on the record, the date of the event, and the place of the event. You may also need to provide additional information, such as the parents' names or the spouse's name. You will also need to provide a valid form of identification and pay the applicable fees.