City of St John, Kansas largest online public and criminal records directory.


Kansas Public Records Search

St John Kansas is known for its small-town charm and its agricultural roots. The city council is composed of five members, each elected to a four-year term. The council meets on the first and third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall. The council is responsible for setting policy, approving the budget, and enacting ordinances. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.
  • City of St John
    Directory of St John city records and information

  • Kansas Bureau of Investigation
    Attn: Criminal History Records Section
    1620 SW Tyler
    Topeka, KS 66612-1837
    Call: 1-800-452-6727 or 785-296-6518
    Hours: 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. Central Time Zone

  • Office of Judicial Administration
    Telephone:  785.296.2256
    The Kansas Supreme Court
    301 SW 10th Avenue
    Topeka Kansas 66612-1507

  • Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    Quick search for missing children, sex offenders, Amber alerts, records and more public information.

  • Kansas Department of Corrections
    900 SW Jackson - 4th Floor Landon State Office Building
    Topeka, KS 66612-1284
    (785) 296-3317
    Toll-free Kansas & Missouri : (888) 317-8204

What is the process for someone who is arrested in St John, Stafford County, Kansas to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in St John, Stafford County, Kansas, you would go to the Stafford County Jail and the Stafford County Courthouse.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the St John, Stafford County, Kansas Library?

The St John, Stafford County, Kansas Library does not hold public records. Public records are typically held by the local government or state government.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in St John, Stafford County, Kansas?

The St John, Stafford County, Kansas fingerprinting office is located in the Stafford County Sheriff's Office.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from St John, Stafford County, Kansas, and what information is provided in the records?

In order to obtain vital records from St John, Stafford County, Kansas, you must contact the Stafford County Clerk's Office. You can reach them by phone or by mail. The records available from the Stafford County Clerk's Office include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees. In order to obtain any of these records, you must provide the full name of the person listed on the record, the date of the event, and the place of the event. You may also need to provide additional information, such as the parents' names or the spouse's name. You will also need to provide a valid form of identification and a fee for the record.