Town of Speedway, Indiana largest online public and criminal records directory.


Indiana Public Records Search

Speedway Indiana is known for being the home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the world's largest spectator sporting facility. The Speedway Town Council is the governing body of the town, and is composed of seven members elected to four-year terms. The council meets on the first and third Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Speedway Town Hall. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Speedway, Marion County, Indiana to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Speedway, Marion County, Indiana, you would go to the Marion County Jail and the Marion County Superior Court.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Speedway, Marion County, Indiana Library?

The Speedway Public Library in Marion County, Indiana offers access to public records. The library has a variety of resources available, including online databases, print materials, and microfilm. The library also offers access to the Indiana State Library's online public records database.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Speedway, Marion County, Indiana?

The Speedway Police Department offers fingerprinting services.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Speedway, Marion County, Indiana, and what information is provided in the records?

In order to obtain vital records from Speedway, Marion County, Indiana, you must contact the Marion County Clerk's Office. You can reach them by phone or by mail. The records available from the Marion County Clerk's Office include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees. To obtain any of these records, you must provide the full name of the person listed on the record, the date of the event, and the place of the event. You may also need to provide additional information, such as the parents' names or the spouse's name. You will also need to provide a valid form of identification and a fee.