City of Grant, Nebraska largest online public and criminal records directory.


Nebraska Public Records Search

Grant Nebraska is known for its historic downtown, its annual Grant County Fair, and its proximity to the Niobrara River. The Grant City Council is composed of five members, each elected to a four-year term. The council meets on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The council is responsible for setting policy, approving the budget, and appointing the city administrator. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Grant, Perkins County, Nebraska to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Grant, Perkins County, Nebraska, you would go to the Perkins County Jail and the Perkins County Courthouse.