City of Jacksonville, Texas largest online public and criminal records directory.


Texas Public Records Search

Jacksonville, Texas is known for its rich history and culture. It is the birthplace of the famous Texas singer/songwriter, Robert Earl Keen, and is home to the annual Tomato Fest. The city council is composed of a mayor and five council members, all of whom are elected at-large. The mayor and council members serve two-year terms. The council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers at City Hall. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas, you would go to the Cherokee County Jail and the Cherokee County Courthouse.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas Library?

The Jacksonville Public Library in Cherokee County, Texas offers access to public records. The library has a variety of resources available, including online databases, microfilm, and print materials. Additionally, the library offers access to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission, which provides access to a wide range of public records.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas?

The Jacksonville Police Department offers fingerprinting services.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas, and what information is provided in the records?

To obtain vital records for Jacksonville, Cherokee County, Texas, you must contact the Cherokee County Clerk's Office. The vital records available from the Cherokee County Clerk's Office include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, and divorce decrees. To obtain any of these records, you must provide a valid photo ID and proof of your relationship to the person named on the record. You may also be required to provide additional documentation, such as a court order or a notarized affidavit.