Mississippi Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
Mississippi Public Records Search
Mississippi DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official Mississippi government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
Mississippi Drivers License
- Regular operator license - Class R
- Learner's permit - Class LP
- Intermediate license - Class Y
- Under 18 operator license - Class R
- Duplicate license - Class R
- Commercial operator licenses - Classes A, B C & D
- Military Personnel & out-of-state College Students
- Non-U.S. Citizen
- Motorcycle License
- Identification (ID) Card
- Class D - Regular commercial license
- Class A, B or C Professional commercial licenses
- Schedule your CDL Road Test Online
- Mississippi State Department of Public Safety Online services
Renew Driver's License, Pay Reinstatement Fees, Check Your Driving Record, ID Card Renewal, Request a Duplicate Driver's License or ID Card, Contact information, Frequently Asked Questions, Payment Tracker, Department of Public Safety Web Site.
- Driver Services Fees
- Mississippi State Department of Public Safety
Mississippi Vehicle Registration and Titling
Mississippi DMV Forms and Manuals
- Save time by avoiding visiting the local office by downloading forms and publications online. Provided by various official state websites available anytime from your computer.
- Application for Mississippi Driver's License
Application to be used for obtaining a Mississippi Driver's License
- Certification of Diabetic
Application for a special driver license or identification card that will help identify a person as a diabetic.
- Consent to Release Records
The DDPA-2 form is to be used by an individual to request a certified copy of his or her driving record.
- Driver Records Request
The DDPA-3 form is used by employers, courts, etc. to request a certified copy of a person's driving record. (Must have DDPA-2 attached.)
- Instructions for 17 and older Application
Use this application to apply for one of the following: an Operator's License, a Learner's Permit (17 or over), a Commercial Driver License (CDL), a Class "D" Commercial License (Non-CDL) or a Non-Driver's Identification Card. This application may also be used to change your name and/or address on you driver license and/or voter registration files.
- Proof of Domicile
Effective July 1, 1999, any applicant for an original license who is over eighteen (18) years of age must show proof of domicile in this state to receive a license.
- School Attendance Form
Certification of School Attendance Status - In accordance with Section 63-1-10, Mississippi Code of 1972, any applicant for a driver license under eighteen years of age must submit with the application documentation from the appropriate authority that the applicant is in compliance with Section 63-1-9(g), Mississippi Code of 1972, as amended.
- Disabled Parking Application
- Motor Vehicle Records Disclosure Form
- Application for Temporary / In-Transit Tags
- IRP Application Form
For download of (International Registration Plan)
Mississippi DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
Take care of your Public Safety needs - quickly, safely and securely. You don't need to spend time or money by visiting the location in person. No hassling with holiday closures, hours of operation or parking. Access sources directly from your computer anytime day or night. Free, convenient and easy to use official state resources open to the general public.
- View your driving record online
- Driver Records
View your driving record online, Forms to obtain a CERTIFIED COPY of a driving record additional help telephone number.
- Motor Vehicle Inspections
- Answers to your most commonly asked questions. Avoid having to call and being placed on hold waiting for a clerk to help. Available anytime from a computer. Look up your inquiry by list provided. Access for updates and added Q&As.
- General Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Driver Services: Commercial Driver Licenses. Driver License Fee, Driver Licenses, Driver Records, Identification Cards, Motor Vehicle Inspection Stickers and Reinstatement.
- Motor Vehicle Licensing (MVL) FAQs
MVL and Title Questions and Answers.