Town of Newfane, Vermont largest online public and criminal records directory.


Vermont Public Records Search

Newfane is located in Windham County, Vermont, United States. The area code of this town is: 802. Newfane coordinates are 42°59′14" N 72°41′19" W.

Below are useful links for a search of public records in the Town of Newfane