City of Rockwall, Texas largest online public and criminal records directory.


Texas Public Records Search

Rockwall Texas is known for its beautiful lakefront views, its historic downtown area, and its vibrant arts and culture scene. The Rockwall City Council is composed of a Mayor and six Council Members, all of whom are elected at-large by the citizens of Rockwall. The Mayor and Council Members serve two-year terms. The City Council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas, you would go to the Rockwall County Jail and the Rockwall County Courthouse.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas Library?

The Rockwall County Library offers access to public records. The library's website provides information on how to access public records, including birth, death, marriage, and divorce records. Additionally, the library offers access to local, state, and federal government documents.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas?

The Rockwall County Sheriff's Office provides fingerprinting services.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas, and what information is provided in the records?

Rockwall, Rockwall County, Texas vital records can be obtained from the Rockwall County Clerk's Office. The records available include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, divorce decrees, and probate records. To obtain these records, you must provide a valid photo ID and proof of your relationship to the person whose record you are requesting. You may also be required to provide additional documentation, such as a court order or a notarized affidavit. Fees may apply.