Illinois Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
Illinois Public Records Search
Illinois DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official Illinois government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
Illinois Drivers License
- Renew online as a Safe Driver
Welcome to CyberService Express, the easy and convenient way for Illinois Safe Drivers to renew their driver's licenses. What you need and requirements to qualify.
- Driver's License
First Time Illinois Drivers License/Identification Card Applicant. Duplicate/Corrected Drivers License/Identification Card. Illinois Drivers License/Identification Card Renewal Applicants.
- Duplicate or corrected License
If your license has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may apply for a duplicate license. Information regarding what you need and how to get your another license or change the information what was on your original license.
- Graduated Driver License
Permit Phase Drivers Age 15. Initial Licensing Phase - Drivers Age 16-17. Full Licensing Phase - Drivers 18-20. Laws Parents and Teens Should Know and more.
- Commercial Drivers License
Schedule a CDL Appointment, Hazardous Materials Endorsement, Who needs a CDL License and more.
- Motorcycle License
Operation of a motorcycle or motor driven cycle in the State of Illinois requires a valid license with the proper classification. Information regarding testing, class L or M. Motorcycle Operator Manual and the Rules of the Road and other information.
- Purchase of a Driving Record Abstract
How to Purchase a copy of your driving record or another person's driving record. Fees and abstract request form.
- Instruction Permit
24-Month Instruction Permit. 12-Month Instruction Permit. Permit Expired and more.
- Driver's License Services and Index
Illinois Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Renew Your License Plates Online
Online License Plate Renewal is the easy and convenient way for Illinois motorists to renew their license plates. Eligibility for online renewal and more information.
- Electronic Registration & Title Program
Apply with an approved service provider.
- How to Apply for Title and Registration
Applications to Complete. Tips for properly completing the application. New Illinois residents information and more.
- How to Renew Your Registration
Renewal with Notice. Renewal with Address Change. Renewal with Name Change, Renewal without Notice and other information and guidelines.
- Transferring Plates
Application to Complete, Application to Complete. What Should be Processed as Corrected Titles and other instructions.
- How to Obtain a Duplicate Title
When do I need a Duplicate Title Needed, Fill Out Application, Liens, Out-of-State Residents, Submit Application and more.
- How To Obtain A Corrected Title
If your original title is lost, stolen or mutilated, you must apply for a Duplicate Title.
- License Plate Services and Links
All Plate Types, Defective License Plate Form. History of License Plates, Pick-a-Plate Online!, Personalized License Plates, Replacement License Plates, Special Event License Plates, Specialty License Plates, Standard License Plates, Title and Registration, Truck and Trailer License Plates, Vanity License Plates.
- Vehicle Services and Index
Illinois DMV Forms and Manuals
Illinois DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
- Access official forms from the state of Illinois. Clear and simple to use instructions and links. Have your questions answered without having the contact the agency at any time from home or anyplace by accessing the internet. Use the online services to help you save time and expense of having to drive to the location of the department. How to guidance and information to many and various Motor Vehicle and Driver's License issues whether you are new the state of Illinois or have been a resident, you will find that many matters can be resolved by using this free online resource.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Mandatory Insurance, Motor Vehicle Records, Special Plates. Customer Services/Dealer Licensing. Downstate Field Services and answers to your commonly asked questions.
- New to Illinois Driving - Frequently Asked Questions
Documents you'll need to apply. Checklist. Rules of the road and more.
- Driver's License Frequently Asked Questions
Have your questions answered by accessing commonly asked inquiries.
- Commercial Drivers License Frequently Asked Questions
What is required to renew a CDL, Who needs a Charter Bus endorsement, Is there a waiting period when I fail any portion of the CDL tests and more.
- Identification Cards
Illinois residents can prove their identity when banking, traveling, or in other situations. Disabled Person ID card, Under 65 ID Card and more.
- Commercial & Farm Truck
Contact CFT, Commercial Distribution Fee, Farm Registration Fee Schedule
Forms, Mileage Tax Registration Fee Schedule, Truck Fee Schedule, CDL Information.
- Address Change
Update your Driver's License or ID Card and your Vehicle Registration(s).
- Basic Fees
Driver's License, Driver's License Reinstatement, Vehicle License Plate Renewal, Vehicle Sticker/Plate/Registration ID Card Replacement, Vehicle Title.