New Jersey Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
New Jersey Public Records Search
New Jersey DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official New Jersey government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
New Jersey Drivers License
- Obtain information and instructions regard drivers license issues. Whether it is your initial drivers license or just to renew. If you have just moved to New Jersey, click to services that will assist you and guide you conveniently and easily. Free and available to the general public. Use your computer for many online services that can keep you from driving back and forth to the MVC locations.
- How to renew your license
Renewing your New Jersey driver license can be quick and easy if you prepare ahead. Follow four steps to learn everything you need to know.
- First-time drivers
For driver under 21 years old or have never had a driver license. MVC's Graduated Driver License (GDL). See the three options to complete the program.
- Lost or stolen licenses
Get a duplicate license as a replacement if yours was lost,stolen or destroyed. How to get a duplicate license.
- Overview of Moving to New Jersey
To transfer your out-of-state license, transfer your out-of-state CDL and transfer a Hazmat endorsement.
- Replacing an out-of-state license
How to transfer your out-of-state license. Simple steps and instructions.
- Licenses for non-citizens
Categories to apply for a New Jersey driver license. How to obtain your basic New Jersey driver license. What you need to bring and more important information.
- How to get a motorcycle license
Get a motorcycle endorsement on your existing driver license or a separate motorcycle license. Practicing with your permit. Possible reasons you can fail the road test.
- How to get a boat or Jet Ski license
Instruction on How to get a motorboat or jet ski license. What you will need to present, pass and fees to be paid.
- Motorized bicycle (moped) license
For pedal bicycle with a "helper-motor" capable of a maximum speed of no more than 25 miles per hour on a flat surface. Mopeds that have a maximum displacement of less than 50 cubic centimeters (no more than 1.5 brake horsepower).
- Agriculture license
How to get an agriculture (Class G) license. Requirements and guidelines.
- Active duty military personnel and veterans
Special consideration for active duty military personnel. Active military personnel. Service-disabled or blind veterans and other related links and information.
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission home page and index of Drivers License services
- Driver history abstract
Request your abstract online. You may also request your abstract by mail by following few easy steps.
New Jersey Vehicle Registration and Titling
New Jersey DMV Forms and Manuals
New Jersey DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
- Commercial Registrations and licensing
Commercial Driver License, Commercial Registration, International Registration Plan, International Fuel Tax Agreement and more CDL resources
How do I get my vehicle inspected? Relocating to New Jersey, The inspection process, Vehicles exempt from inspection, Vehicles leased or purchased outside New Jersey, School bus inspections, failed inspection help and site index.
Penalties and fines. Surcharges. License suspension. Parking violations. Driving under the influence (DUI). Commercial driver license violations. Driver improvement programs and more important information and instructions.
Find MVC facility locations, hours, directions and service information.
- New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission home page and index
Site and links to Vehicle and licensing matters. Guide to all services provided the New Jersey MVC.
- Look up the answer to your question. Be informed before visiting the MVC. Avoid being placed on hold for common concerns that you can find out about on your own.
- Address changes
- Driving records (abstracts)
- Insurance surcharges
- License plates
- Other Frequently asked questions