Texas Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
Texas Public Records Search
Texas DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official Texas government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
Texas Drivers License
- Save time and the expense of visiting the department's office in person by accessing services online. You can renew your drivers license online, request records and get information for young drivers with the Graduated Driver License links. Update information for your drivers license or commercial license. Resources for new residents of Texas with an index that will guide you without having to contact the Texas Department of Public Safety directly. Links and resources are official government resources, information and links.
- Renew Driver License
Renewals and address changes for driver licenses and identification cards may be processed online. Find out who can renew or change their address online.
- Driver Record Request
Eligible Texas Driver License holders may request their own individual Driver Record online. Get Status Record, 3-year History Record, List of All Accidents and Violations in Record, Certified 3-year History record, Certified List of All Accidents and Violations in Record and Certified Abstracts of Driving Record.
- Graduated Driver License
Provisional Driver License. Transferring License from Out-of-State. Information for first time and young drivers.
- Commercial Driver License
First Time CDL applicants. Change Information on my Commercial Driver License. Information and Requirements.
- Suspensions and Revocations
Alcohol Related Suspensions, Drug Offenses, Out-of-State Offenses, Traffic Violations, Insurance Requirements, SR-22 Information and many other helpful tips.
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME) Application Procedures
General Information, Citizenship Requirements, Mandatory Disclosures, Disqualifications and other related information.
- Driver License Office Locations
List of counties and driver license office locations.
- Moving to Texas
New residents moving into Texas, who have a valid driver license from their home state, have 30 days after entry into the state to secure a Texas driver license. Requirements to apply for a Texas driver license.
- Driver license services index
Online services. Handbooks, links for teen drivers. Helpful information and commercial drivers license resources and many other services offered by Texas Department of Public Safety.
Texas Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Access Free resources from Texas Department of Transportation. You can register your vehicle online or find out other options available to the public through official state government links. Address issues regarding your vehicle title over the internet. Whether you are a private individual driving in Texas or are a commercial driver, you can view and use services offered that can save you time and the expense of visiting the local offices. Instructions for buying vehicles, lost titles, how to add or remove a lien can change your address. Sources for Dealers and what is necessary. Link to the index and overview of many services available from the state for your vehicle related matters.
- Vehicle Registration
Access 3 registration options. Find out how to register Online (for residents in participating counties only), Register by Mail, Register in Person. Email link if you need more information about vehicle registration.
- Vehicle Titles
Whenever a vehicle is sold in Texas, state law requires the vehicle be titled and registered in the buyer’s name within 20 working days. How to Change Vehicle Ownership. More Advice for Buyers and Sellers. Insurance, fee information and other helpful links.
- Standard Presumptive Value
You can preview the Standard Presumptive Value of a used vehicle by entering the vehicle identification number (VIN) and odometer reading. Determining Standard Presumptive Values. Protesting the Standard Presumptive Value. Vehicles Subject to Standard Presumptive Value Taxation. Vehicles NOT Subject to Standard Presumptive Value Taxation and more important information.
- Motor Carrier Division
Motor Carrier Registration. Oversize/Overweight Permits. Motor Carrier Safety. Interstate Motor Carriers. Payment Information. Roadway Information. Searchable Databases. Consumer Protection and Other Resources.
- Motor Vehicle Inquiry
Current registration information on vehicles, provisions of the Drivers Privacy Protection Act and link to the inquiry site.
- Vehicle Inspections
Vehicle Inspection Main Page. Find an Inspection Station and Who Needs a Vehicle Emissions Test?
- Buying a Used Vehicle
Lost Vehicle Titles
Add or Remove a Lien
change your address
- Vehicle Dealer Licensing
Obtain and renew the various types of licenses necessary for different facets of the sale and distribution of motor vehicles in Texas. Information about specific licenses, including definitions, requirements and applications.
- Texas Department of Transportation index of services
Texas DMV Forms and Manuals
Texas DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
- Easy and convenient way of accomplishing tasks for transferring your vehicles and drivers license related matters. Requirements and instructions information for the public regarding driving and registering vehicles in Texas. Resources for Military persons and new residents. No need to go to the department, save time and expense with helpful links to many services you can access from your computer without being concerned about holiday closures and hours of operation.
- Disabled Parking Permits
Who is eligible for a permit. Where and how to apply. What's the difference between a red permit and a blue permit? and other essential information.
- Vehicle Titles and Registration Publications
Basic Facts for Persons with Disabilities. Motor Vehicle Title Manual. New Residents Brochure. Protect Your Title. Salvage Dealer and Motor Vehicle Information. Schedule of Texas Registration Fees and other related publications.
- Vehicle Requirements for New Residents
Get a Vehicle Inspection. Apply for Texas Vehicle Title/Registration, Apply for a Texas Driver License and other related helpful links.
- Vehicle Transfer Notification
Submit Transfer Notification Online.
Texas Official Travel Map (Road Map). Safety Rest Areas. Hurricane Evacuation Routes. County and Planning Maps. MapQuest. Yahoo Maps and other information.
- Vehicle Requirements for Military Personnel
Renewing Your Vehicle Registration. Importing a Vehicle. Information for Disabled Veterans. Parking Privileges.
- Have your questions answered by Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Department of Transportation from your computer.
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Driver License Division
- Vehicle Titles and Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- Motor Carrier Registration FAQs