Virginia Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
Virginia Public Records Search
Virginia DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official Virginia government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
Virginia Drivers License
- Access online information regarding your Drivers license. Resources for commercial, individual and young drivers just beginning. Instructions and applications for motorcycle riders. You can view a list of various services offered by Department of Motor Vehicles. You may be able to use these helpful links for all of your licensing tasks.
- Driver's License Resources
- Applying for a Driver's License
- Driver License Renewal
- Driver License Replacement
- Driver Education Requirements
- Learner's Permit
- Learner's Permit Information
- Applying for a Learner's Permit
- Commercial Driver's License
- What is a Commercial Motor Vehicle?
- Who are Commercial Drivers?
- Applying for a Commercial Driver's License or CDL Instruction Permit
- CDL Classifications, Endorsements and Restrictions
- HAZMAT Requirements
- CDL Disqualifications
- CDL Skills Test Eligibility Requirements
- Taking the CDL Tests
- Motorcycle License
- Operating a Motorcycle in VA
- Obtaining a Motorcycle License
- Motorcycle Learner's Permit
- Motorcycle Safety
- Mobile Motorcycle Training Unit
- Virginia Rider Training Program
- Driver Services
Home page and index to Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles resources pertaining to your drivers license.
- Online Driver License Services
Lost your driver's license or do you need to update your address, Driver's License Renewals, ID Card Renewal and replacement. Organ Donor Status Change, Record At-a-glance, Record Request.
- Motor Carrier Services
Motor Carrier Programs, Motor Carrier Service Centers (formerly Weigh Stations), Size and Weight Enforcement Overview, Inspection Sites, Forms, Links, Acronyms, Contact Motor Carrier Services, FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions, webCAT,
Calculate and Print an IFTA Tax Report.
Virginia Vehicle Registration and Titling
Virginia DMV Forms and Manuals
- You can fill and digitally sign various documents. You can also save data typed into many of the forms. Print, save a copy. You can search for other forms. Easy to use and free available from your computer. No appointments or driving to the Department of Motor Vehicles required to obtain many of the forms you are seeking. Save time and fuel expense by completing many of your tasks from home or work. Guidelines, instructions and how to information outlined step by step process.
- Forms and Publications
- Manuals for drivers licenses
- Be prepared and download study guides and manuals available to the public anytime. Convenient and easy free downloads for drivers licenses, motorcycle and commercial vehicles and more. Official state DMV handbooks.
- Virginia Driver's Manual
- Manual de Conductor de Virginia
- Virginia Commercial Driver's Manual
- Virginia Motorcycle Operator Manual
Virginia DMV Misc. Links and FAQs