City of Johnson City, Tennessee largest online public and criminal records directory.


Tennessee Public Records Search

Johnson City, Tennessee is known for its vibrant downtown area, its outdoor recreation opportunities, and its rich history. The city council is composed of seven members, each elected to serve a four-year term. The council meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Municipal Building. The council is responsible for setting policy, approving the budget, and enacting ordinances. Below are direct public records resources that can help you find the most up-to-date information.

What is the process for someone who is arrested in Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee to go through the jail and court system?

If you get arrested in Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee, you would go to the Washington County Detention Center and appear in court at the Washington County Courthouse.

What publicly accessible records can be obtained from the Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee Library?

You can find public records in the Johnson City Public Library in Washington County, Tennessee. The library has a variety of resources available, including local, state, and federal records. Additionally, the library offers access to online databases and other digital resources.

Where is the nearest fingerprinting office located in Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee?

The Johnson City Police Department offers fingerprinting services.

What are the requirements for obtaining vital records from Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee, and what information is provided in the records?

To obtain vital records for Johnson City, Washington County, Tennessee, you must contact the Washington County Health Department. The vital records available from the Washington County Health Department include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, and divorce decrees. To obtain any of these records, you must provide a valid photo ID and proof of your relationship to the person listed on the record. You must also provide a completed application form and the applicable fee.