The Most Updated And Largest Free Public Record Portal On The Internet


Public Records Search

Use the free and comprehensive links below to search for military information: request military personnel records, military medical records, get form SF-180, find out how to order replacement military recognitions, military medals, and military badges. Find out how to correct an error on the DD-214, or how to request a different military discharge status. Search for active military personnel and former military personnel by branch: U.S. Army, USAF, USMC, U. S. Navy, National Guard, U.S. Coast Guard. Use the Veteran's locator for POW/MIAs for the Vietnam era, find information about missing Americans in Vietnam and South-East Asia.

Military resources:

Veteran resources:

    Research veteran national archives.
    Research using veterans databases and access to military records.
    The Vietnam era POW and MIA Database.