Town of Platteville, Colorado largest online public and criminal records directory.


Colorado Public Records Search

Platteville is located in Weld County, Colorado, United States. The area code of this town is: 970. Platteville coordinates are 40°12′52″N 104°49′27″W.

Below are useful links for a search of public records in the Town of Platteville


Town of Platteville, Colorado Public Records Questions