Nevada Most Updated And Largest Online DMV And Driving Record Search Portal
Nevada Public Records Search
Nevada DMV Resources
Free and easy to use direct official Nevada government links to driver license and registration sources. Register your vehicle, get your tags, obtain the history of a vehicle. Online forms and processing from your computer anywhere. You can also see the status of your applications at anytime online without having to call the clerk. Locations, hours and office information are also available online.
Nevada Drivers License
- State of Nevada Driver License Renewal
Nevada DMV online driver license renewal. Qualifications, Late Renewal, how to Renew by mail or in person. Name Change and other problems information.
- Duplicate Licenses
For lost, destroyed or difficult to read driver license, permit or ID card. Find out how you can get a duplicate.
- Beginning Drivers 18 and Older
- Nevada Teen Driving
Your Instruction Permit, Expiration, Renewal and Cancellation, Permit Time Limits & Restrictions. Driving restrictions and other important information.
- New Resident Guide
Residency Requirements, Items Needed for Typical Transfers.
- Motorcycles, Mopeds & Bicycles
Getting a Motorcycle Driver License, How To Add Class M to Your Existing Nevada License. Nevada Rider program of the Office of Traffic Safety and other helpful information.
- Commercial Driver Licensing
General Information, CDL Forms, CDL Offices and Skills Testing. CDL Instruction Permit Requirements and other related links and sources.
- License Suspensions & Revocations
Information regarding types of Suspensions/Revocations, Reinstating Your License, SR-22 Proof of Financial Responsibility, Out-of-State Issues and Answers and other helpful instructions.
- Nevada Driver Licensing index and home page
Access many free services, instructions and information for your Nevada drivers license. Easy and convenient links you can access to save you from driving to the location in person. You can apply for various requests right from your computer at any time without being concerned with holiday closures, hours of operation, parking and other inconveniences related to visiting the DMV location.
Nevada Vehicle Registration and Titling
- Registration Renewal Options
Registration Renewal Options General Information, Options to renew your registration by Internet, Telephone, Emissions Inspection Stations, Mail/Fax or In-Person/Kiosk. Information for Out-of-State Renewals, Late Renewals and Early Renewals/Changing Expiration Date. Changing your License Plates and other valuable information.
- Buying A Vehicle
From A Private Party
From A Nevada Dealer
From An Out-of-State Dealer
- Selling a Vehicle
- New Resident Vehicle Registration
- Duplicate Registration or Decal
How you can obtain a duplicate registration in person, Express office, by mail or by fax.
- Nevada License Plates
General License Plate Information, Plate Display, Damaged or Unreadable Plates, Stolen or Lost Plates, Previously-Issued Plate Numbers, Exempt Plates and other useful help, forms and instructions.
- Salvage Vehicles
Publications, Consumer Tips, find out what is a Salvage Vehicle and Salvage Title Procedures. Information and forms for Vehicle Restoration. Non-Salvage Rebuilt Vehicles, contact information and more.
- Vehicle Registration
Index of Registration and Title Information.
- Address Change
Address Change Options
Nevada DMV Forms and Manuals
Nevada DMV Misc. Links and FAQs
- Access many free resources provided by Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles. Official links to the state's website and sources. Help and information for individuals, dealers or commercial license, registration and vehicle matters. Hazardous materials forms and how to instructions you can obtain yourself at any time. Motor carrier services with forms and important Nevada laws. Convenient online, by mail or in person options offered to the public from Nevada's DMV. Military persons can find information to help with their vehicle, registration and licenses. Link to index of the many services available from a comprehensive list you can use from your computer anytime regardless of DMV closures, hours and holidays.
- State of Nevada ID Card Renewal
Nevada DMV online ID Card renewal. Renewing in person or by mail instructions and other information.
- Military Licensing and Registration
Nevada residents stationed in other states. Driver License Renewals, Driver License Duplicates, Original Nevada License, Vehicle Registration, Importing Vehicles and other resources for military personnel.
- Hazardous Materials Endorsements
Application Process, Requirements, DMV application and testing, disqualifications and other important related information.
- Disabled Parking
Disabled Parking Laws, Information and Applications, Criteria for Disabled Persons, How to Obtain Plates & Placards and other related sources.
- Occupational & Business Licensing
Online Services, Daily Use Forms & Tools, Salesman Licensing, Vehicle Industry licensing and other related links and information.
- Fleet Vehicle Registration
General Information/Self-Insurance, Fleet Office Locations. Application for Self-Insurance, Affidavit, Self-Insurer’s Use of Adjusting Company to Settle Claims, CPA's Affidavit of Audit and Current Financial Ratio and other related links.
- Online Services
What you can do online. Instructions and assistance to services provided over the internet. Easy to use and free to the general public.
- State of Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles home page
Browse or look up the specific resources to help you with vehicle and license matters. Many services with instructions, valuable information from the DMV's official website.
- Motor Carrier
Online Services, Quick Info for Visiting Truckers, Office Locations, Forms/IRP & IFTA, Permits, Special Mobile Equipment, Nevada Law and other Motor Carrier links, information and services.
- Have your common questions answered by clicking on one of the many helpful links. Frequently asked questions for drivers lincense or vehicle and registration matters. Inquire about procedures and get help that can save you time and effort of driving back and forth by doing it right.
- Driver License/ID Questions
- Vehicle Registration Questions
- Emissions Control Questions
- Online Services FAQs
- On-Board Diagnostics FAQs